Digiqole Ad


I am Miss Temi Babatunde, an Immigration Expert regulated by the Office of the Immigration and Services Commissioner in the United-Kingdom.

If you are planning to visit, reside or extend your stay in the United-Kingdom, I am highly qualified and fully accredited to help you and your family by providing advice and guidance through the application and decision-making process from start to finish.

I am a French/Nigerian’s Immigration expert with a passion to help people regularize their stay in the U.K.

I have had numerous success stories with Clients I have helped in the past. I have dealt with simple cases such as EEA Residence Card to more complex cases such as application outside of the rules or under private and family life, also known as discretionary leave to remain.

Once weekly, you will meet me here to discuss about immigration issues and/or policies.

This week I decided to address the workers. If you are a Non European National/ foreigner and would like to come to work in the United-Kingdom, there are specific requirements that you need to meet.

You can come as a Tier 2 skilled worker and stay in the U.K under this category up to 6 years.

The most important requirement is that you need a Certificate of Sponsorship from a Tier 2 licensed sponsor registered with the Home Office. It means that you need an offer of employment from a Company who is registered with the Home Office to sponsor foreigners.

Before the company can sponsor you, the employer will need to meet the resident labour market test. Indeed, the employer will need to make sure that the job position you are coming to fill has been advertised for 28 days for British and settled person in the United-Kingdom. As the result of that the position which could not be filled by a British or settled person the Employer had to look for someone outside of the U.K.

In addition, to that the job position need to be a skilled job (Manager, PR, Director, Dentist, Lawyer…) or on the shortage occupation (nurse…).

The job position under the shortage occupation does not have to meet the resident labour market test.

Once you have your Certificate of Sponsorship, you will need to pass the English test level B1 unless you are exempt.

You will need to provide a clear criminal record.

Further more you need to provide your bank statements/ letter from the bank showing that you’ve had at least £945 continuously over the last 90 days, or your sponsor’s certification that they can support and accommodate you for the first month you’re employed.

 Please feel free to contact me for more information or send any question which you would want me to respond.


Contact: Temi Babatunde
Stay Uk, Central House, 1 Ballards Lane, london, N3 1LQ.

Digiqole Ad

Related post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

Deprecated: Directive 'allow_url_include' is deprecated in Unknown on line 0