Digiqole Ad


I am Miss Temi Babatunde, an Immigration Expert regulated by the Office of the Immigration and Services Commissioner in the United-Kingdom.

If you are planning to visit, reside or extend your stay in the United-Kingdom, I am highly qualified and fully accredited to help you and your family by providing advice and guidance through the application and decision-making process from start to finish.

I am a French/Nigerian’s Immigration expert with a passion to help people regularize their stay in the U.K.

I have had numerous success stories with clients. I have dealt with simple cases such as EEA Residence Card to more complex cases such as application outside of the rules or under private and family life, also known as discretionary leave to remain.

Once weekly, you will meet me here to discuss about immigration issues and/or policies.

This week, I am adressing the students. If you are a foreign student over the age of 18 years old and would like to come to study in the United-Kingdom, you might be interested in reading the information below.

If you are a non European national/foreigner and would like to come to the U.K as a student you can come under 3 categories:

You can come to study for a period of up to 6 months with a short term student visa or for a period of up to 11 months with a short term student visa to study English.

You will need a school enrolment letter from an institution which is accredited from the Home Office and describe the length and name of your course.

Furthermore, you will need to prove that you can maintain and accommodate yourself in the U.K without recourse to any public funds during the term of your study; and that you will return to your country of origin at the end of your study.

The third and last category is the Tier 4 General Student Visa (over 18 years old).
Under this category, you are allowed to study up to 2 years or 3 years below degree level depending on the course; and up to 5 years at or above degree level.

You will need a Certificate of Acceptance of Studies from a Home Office Tier 4 registered institution for a course which leads to NQF Level 6 or above which is at least a Bachelor degree, advanced diploma or above.

You will need to pass the English test level B1 or B2 depending on the degree level of the course and Institution.

You also need to be able to maintain and accommodate yourself in the U.K which means be able to pay for the school fees and your livings costs. The minimum amount for maintenance at this date is £1015 monthly for living costs outside London and £1265 monthly for living costs in London.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or send any question which you would want me to respond


Contact: Temi Babatunde
Stay Uk, Central House, 1 Ballards Lane, london, N3 1LQ.

Digiqole Ad

Related post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

Deprecated: Directive 'allow_url_include' is deprecated in Unknown on line 0