Digiqole Ad


I am Miss Temi Babatunde, an Immigration Expert regulated by the Office of the Immigration and Services Commissioner in the United-Kingdom.

If you are planning to visit, reside or extend your stay in the United-Kingdom, I am highly qualified and fully accredited to help you and your family by providing advice and guidance through the application and decision-making process from start to finish.

I am a French/Nigerian’s Immigration expert with a passion to help people regularize their stay in the U.K.

I have had numerous success stories with Clients I have helped in the past. I have dealt with simple cases such as EEA Residence Card to more complex cases such as application outside of the rules or under private and family life, also known as discretionary leave to remain.

Once weekly, you will meet me here to discuss about immigration issues and/or policies.

This week I decided to address Family member of European.

If you have a European family member (spouse, children) and wish to come with them in the United-Kingdom or join them you can apply for an EEA Family Permit under European Regulation.

As your family member is European, you benefit from the right of free movement within the European Union. At the moment the United-Kingdom has not legally left the European Union, therefore you still benefit from the same right.

If you are the spouse of a European, you need to demonstrate that you can accommodate and support yourself in the U.K without recourse to any public funds.

If he/she travels with you, you need to demonstrate that you have sufficient resources to support your stay.

If you are joining him/her you need to demonstrate that he/she is a qualified person in the United-Kingdom (worker, self-employed, self-sufficient or student with health insurance).

If you are the parent of European child, you need to demonstrate that you have sufficient resource to support yourself and your child as you are self-sufficient and that you both hold comprehensive sickness insurance.

The onus is to prove that if you are not granted a right to reside in the U.K, it would affect the rights of free movement of your child.

The EEA Family permit is granted by the British Embassy or Consulate in Nigeria or oversea and valid for a period of 6 months. Once you arrive in the U.K if you decide to stay, you would have to renew your visa for a period of 5 years.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or send any question which you would want me to respond.

Digiqole Ad

Related post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

Deprecated: Directive 'allow_url_include' is deprecated in Unknown on line 0